Last Updated: 09.06.20
Note: We take performance very seriously, and it will always be taken into account. Thankfully developing the plugin with this in mind from the beginning allows us to more easily add features while ensuring they aren’t loaded everywhere if not enabled.
- [09.06.20] Option on an individual post to show inline share buttons on the top or bottom.
- [09.03.20] Add floating bar option to stick to the top of the screen. On mobile, users sometimes have ads running on the bottom.
- [08.17.20] Shortcode option for floating bar, specifically for ability to display buttons on archives + category pages. 3x
- [07.23.20] Option to only show WhatsApp on mobile devices. 2x
- [07.09.20] Post meta option to disable Pinterest image hover buttons on the entire post/page.
- [07.06.20] Ability to display the share buttons to only guests, logged-in users, or both.
- [06.21.20] Improve print functionality and appearance. Also perhaps a PDF export.
- [06.17.20] Different styles for desktop and mobile, for example, medium/squared for desktop and small/circular for mobile. 2x
- [06.10.20] Click to Tweet Inline link option. Example: Inline Tweet Sharer
- [06.10.20] Add Facebook Messenger button with desktop/mobile support. 2x
- [06.09.20] Add options to set button icon colors.
- [06.05.20] Add another option to shorten links with wp_get_shortlink.
- [06.01.20] Auto-posting to social networks based on a schedule. 3x
- [05.29.20] Support for additional URL shorteners such as Rebrandly, Switchy, etc.
- [05.27.20] Automatic social popup on scroll, time delay, etc. 3x
- [05.27.20] Integration with affiliate programs if logged in, such as AffiliateWP or SliceWP. 3x
- [05.22.20] Only show floating bar after user has scrolled a certain % of the way down the page. (CSS based solution: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/floating-social-media/) 3x
- [05.13.20] Migrate tool from other social sharing plugins (Pinterest images, etc.). 2x
- [05.11.20] Custom hook option for inline content button display.
- [05.10.20] See share counts on posts screen in WP Admin, ability to sort by number of shares, compare stats, etc…
- [05.10.20] Add support for LINE messaging app.
- [05.08.20] Custom CSS box. If someone needs to make a small tweak based on their theme or page builder, having this option in the plugin would allow us to spit out the CSS inline where the plugin is loaded, as opposed to sitewide in the WordPress Customizer.
- [05.08.20] Additional option to show individual share counts for each network without hover.
- [05.06.20] Improve logic regarding breakpoints if one is already enabled.
- [05.05.20] Add different button layouts (network name with icon + rectangles). 3x
- [05.05.20] Call to action on inline content share buttons (discuss before or after). Example: “Share” 3x
- [05.05.20] Ability to add a top offset to the floating bar. 2x
- [05.04.20] Valid AMP support. 6x
- [05.08.20] Reworked front-end novashare.js file to not require jQuery.
- [04.27.20] Social media buttons widget (Follow us on social). Include YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat. 6x
- [07.09.20] Ability to choose share button alignment. 2x
- [07.01.20] Add Hacker News (source).
- [05.27.20] Add an SMS share button. 3x
- [05.04.20] Share count recovery. 4x
- [05.26.20] Pinterest hover button on images. 5x
- [06.07.20] Add
nofollow noopener noreferrerto social share buttons. 2x
- [05.04.20] Additional floating bar option to hide above a certain pixel threshold when floating on the bottom of the screen on mobile.
- [05.11.20] Shortcode for inline content button display. 2x