Last Updated: 05.29.20
Pending (under discussion)
- [05.29.20] Support for additional URL shorteners such as Rebrandly, Switchy, etc.
- [05.27.20] Automatic social popup on scroll, time delay, etc.
- [05.27.20] Add an SMS share button.
- [05.27.20] Integration with affiliate programs if logged in, such as AffiliateWP or SliceWP.
- [05.26.20] Pinterest hover button on images. 2x
- [05.22.20] Only show floating bar after user has scrolled a certain % of the way down the page.
- [05.13.20] Migrate tool from other social sharing plugins (Pinterest images, etc.). 2x
- [05.11.20] Custom hook option for inline content button display.
- [05.10.20] See share counts on posts screen in WP Admin, ability to sort by number of shares, compare stats, etc…
- [05.10.20] Add support for LINE messaging app.
- [05.08.20] Custom CSS box. If someone needs to make a small tweak based on their theme or page builder, having this option in the plugin would allow us to spit out the CSS inline where the plugin is loaded, as opposed to sitewide in the WordPress Customizer.
- [05.08.20] Additional option to show individual share counts for each network without hover.
- [05.06.20] Improve logic regarding breakpoints if one is already enabled.
- [05.05.20] Add different button layouts (network name with icon + rectangles). 2x
- [05.05.20] Call to action on inline content share buttons (discuss before or after). Example: “Share” 2x
- [05.05.20] Ability to add a top offset to the floating bar.
- [05.04.20] Valid AMP support. 2x
- [05.04.20] Share count recovery. 4x
- [04.27.20] Social media buttons widget (Follow us on social).
- [05.08.20] Reworked front-end novashare.js file to not require jQuery.
- [05.04.20] Additional floating bar option to hide above a certain pixel threshold when floating on the bottom of the screen on mobile.
- [05.11.20] Shortcode for inline content button display. 2x